EVENT SAFETY COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
The following COVID-19 protocols will be in place during #OrleansOKTOBERFEST2021
- The Event will be running at 75% capacity.
- If you have any COVID symptoms or fail screening, we kindly ask that you stay home.
- Please wear a mask at all times except when eating, drinking or sitting.
- Please respect physical distancing of people not in your group.
- Please sanitize regularly. Hand sanitizer will be available at the main entrance gate and at all vendor booths.
- All tables/chairs will be cleaned and sanitized frequently.
- All vendor staff will be sanitizing between customers.
- All event staff will be either double vaccinated or take a daily rapid antigen test.
- Tables will be spaced a minimum of 6' apart for safe spacing.
At of September 22, 2021, we will be asking for proof of vaccination to enter as per the Provincial requirements, but this could change based on Public Health and Provincial guidelines. Any changes will be updated here and communicated on our social media channels.